- VMware vSphere Virtual Amounts (vVols) aren’t supported for the a great DRP;
- A volume in good DRP can’t be shrunk;
- Zero frequency move ranging from We/O organizations in the event the volume in the an effective DRP (fool around with FlashCopy or Area Reflect/Around the world Reflect instead);
- Zero split up out-of an amount reflect to duplicate when you look at the an alternative I/O classification;
- Real/used/free/free/tier capabilities are not reported for each and every regularity – simply for each pond.
RAID and you can Distributed RAID FlashSystem 7200 systems support DRAID1, DRAID5, DRAID6, TRAID0, TRAID1 and TRAID10. For compressed drives only DRAID1, DRAID5 and DRAID6 are supported.
DRAID Strip Dimensions For candidate drives, with a capacity greater than 4TB, a strip size of 128 cannot be specified for either RAID-5 or dating services azheist RAID-6 DRAID arrays. For these drives a strip size of 256 should be used.
Non-Turbulent Volume Move (NDVM) The following Fibre Channel attached host types are supported for non-disruptively moving a volume between I/O groups (control enclosures):
When swinging a levels which is mapped in order to a breeding ground party then you certainly have to rescan disk paths into all host class nodes to guarantee the the fresh paths were recognized in advance of deleting access about amazing I/O classification.
Clustered Solutions A FlashSystem 7200 system requires native Fibre Channel SAN or alternatively 16Gbps/32Gbps Direct Attach Fibre Channel connectivity for communication between all nodes in the local cluster. Clustering can also be accomplished with 25Gbps Ethernet, for standard topologies. For HyperSwap topologies a SCORE request will be required. Please contact your IBM representative to raise a SCORE request.
Partnerships anywhere between possibilities for City Reflect or Worldwide Reflect duplication is also be used which have both Dietary fiber Channel and you will Indigenous Ethernet connectivity. Distances more than 3 hundred yards are only supported while using the an enthusiastic FCIP connect or Soluble fiber Channel between origin and you can address.
Clear Affect Tiering Transparent cloud tiering on the system is defined by configuration limitations and rules. Please see the IBM Documentation maximum limits page for details.
- Whenever an affect membership is made, it ought to continue to use an equivalent encryption type, in the life of the knowledge for the reason that affect account – even when the affect account object is taken away and you will remade into the the device, the latest encryption kind of for that cloud account might not be changed if you find yourself backup study for the system is available on affect supplier.
- When performing lso are-secret surgery with the a network who has got an encoding allowed affect account, do the commit procedure immediately after the latest prepare yourself process. Remember to take care of the earlier in the day program master-key (towards the USB or even in Keyserver) because this trick might still be needed in order to recover your cloud duplicate studies when performing an effective T4 recuperation otherwise a significance.
- Restore_uid option really should not be used whenever duplicate is brought in so you can a different cluster.
- Import from TCT info is just supported out of systems whoever duplicate investigation was developed at the v7.8.0.step 1.
- Clear cloud tiering uses Sig V2, whenever hooking up in order to Craigs list places, and does not currently assistance countries that need Sig V4.
Encoding and you may TCT There is an extremely small possibility that, on a system using both Encryption and Transparent Cloud Tiering, the system can enter a state where an encryption re-key operation is stuck in ‘prepared’ or ‘prepare_failed’ state, and a cloud account is stuck in ‘offline’ state. The user will be unable to cancel or commit the encryption rekey, because the cloud account is offline. The user will be unable to remove the cloud account because an encryption rekey is in progress. The system can only be recovered from this state using a T4 Recovery procedure. It is also possible that SAS-attached storage arrays go offline. There are two possible scenarios where this can happen: